Monday, December 26, 2011

Delicious things - An early morning moment of cooking madness


This is an honest video. I started recording as i got out of bed, nothing scripted or pre-written. no game plan. I edited it to emphasise madness, you can decide for yourself if I am mad, funny or just really annoying. I'm not acting, i'm just sleepy and easily confused. If you enjoyed this, PLEASE let me know as i'll make more. the delicious things were beyond delicious. all recorded with a Macbook and all edited with iMovie. nothing else. Starring: Me, Maggie, the oven. Ingredients: 1 big bar of white chocolate 2 bags of marshmallows 1 box of rice crispies (not the expensive ones) please don't burn yourself.

Hoover Steam Vac Deep Cleaner Sale Kitchenaid Food Sale




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links